Friday, April 25, 2014

Funerals


 Last Saturday we celebrated the life of Grandpa Smith. It was a wonderful service meeting. I am so grateful to him for all he did and the family he raised and the example he was to Brett his whole life.




We are so glad that we got to fly out there a few months before to see him. We had a great time. Since Brett works in Irvine every nw and again, he got to see grandpa a few times during his last few days. I know that meant a lot to Brett. Grandpa will be missed.
Brett and Grandpa on the Beach

Judson and Papa Smith
3 days later Me and my sisters and mom drove to Idaho to celebrate the life of my Aunt Kendra. She died suddenly of a heart attack. When my dad passed away, Kendra was the only one who made an effort to keep us involved in the Merrell Family. She was always so kind and loving to me and I will always remember her for that. I know there was a wonderful reunion in heaven with her, my dad and grandpa Merrell.
Kendra and my Dad


.

No comments: