Friday, September 18, 2009

MAX!!!

On Wednesday, I drove to West Valley City to pick up Max with my mom. No he is not for me although he would fit right in with my little babies... (Same breed- Shih-tzu)My mom's nest is officially rid of all of her girls. All three of us are out and living on our own. She is feeling a bit lonely and wanted to try her luck at having a doggie companion. She wanted to get a puppy but I quickly talked her out of that-- why not buy a dog that someone doesn't want anymore that is already trained? and for a lot cheaper? So we have been looking at the dog classifieds for a week watching for the perfect one to come around and we finally found him. He is so cute. He came in my house for a few mins and Mimi did well with him... Lucy oddly enough was a little scared... probably territorial is more like it. But I have a feeling that they might all do well together. We will see. So he is a great addition to the family and we are happy to have him! He will have a hair cut today so cuter pictures to come......



1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

What breed of dogs are they???