Monday, July 11, 2011

Smith Family Reunion

This last weekend was our Smith Family Reunion that we have once every 2 years. It was really fun. We had 3 days of fun with family. The Smith family is huge (90 people, I think) , and every one of them are so sweet. I am so lucky to have married into a fantastic family.

UPDATE: I put all the pictures up on this website for the family to look at or download so you can print them for yourselves.. :) Enjoy.
http://smithfamilyreunionpictures2011.shutterfly.com/

The whole family (those who were there... i think we were missing like 20 people)



Grandpa Smith and all his grandkids, spouses and great grandkids



Grandpa and his kids and their spouses



Grandpa and his kids




.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

These turned out great. How can I get copies so that I can frame them?

Mangum Menagerie said...

I love the pictures. I too would like to get copies to hang up. Thanks for taking them.