Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rrrgggg!

Cars are the worst!! I am so frustrated by Brett's car. Granted, it was given o us for free but we put 1200 dollars into it in January and now, again it is needing another 1000. It's just not worth it at this point so we are going to park it to gather dust in our garage.
It isn't like we can not survive without two cars. Brett only goes to work in that car so I will have to drive him and pick him up but other than that, he doesn't go anywhere else without me. The crappy thing is it cost us over a hundred dollars to find out that it's broken. Bummer. But it lasted us a good two years or so.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm with you, I HATE having car trouble. Our Honda Civic is dying, and so far it hasn't completely broken down so I won't complain yet!