Friday, November 16, 2012

Sealing Announcements

It is coming up so quickly. In 1 month my family will be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It will be a beautiful day and one of the greatest moments our family will ever have. Excited to have my girls forever.

There will be a party (open house) that evening in Orem... all of you are invited (since this is a private blog, I can say that ) We can't wait- that day will be amazing!















If any of you have not received one of these and want one of these announcements in the mail- I will gladly do that- just let me know


*Click on pictures to make them bigger

.

2 comments:

Marissa Waddell said...

Cali, you are an angel. Congratulations!!

Cheryl said...

Wish I could come! We don't get there until the 18th. I am so excited for you guys though. Congrats!