Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello!

Hi there!

I have had my own blog for a year or so but I think its time to have a family one. I was using the other one for both but I like the idea of having my personal stuff be separate then our fun family stuff!!

So whats new with us lately? Not a whole lot. I am working for Crate Paper ( a scrapbook paper manufacturer and wholesaler) and I like it a lot! I have been her for about 8 months. Brett quit his job at Sprinkler World last month so we could open our own store in the Provo Towne Center Mall selling our clothing line. It has been a journey with that but we are excited about where it is going. Brett is also working with real estate investing and such which is going good as well.

We are planning our big trip out to California next month. We bought those southern California passes that get you 3 days at Disneyland, one day at Universal Studios, One day at the San Diego Zoo and one day at Sea World. We are leaving on June 20th. That will be a lot of fun and a vacation that we both need.

That's all for now.. I will keep this updated with new happenings in our lives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog...You are so much better than me at this!! I think it's cute that you have your family blog!!

KayLynn said...

I'm so glad that you let me know you have this! I even visited your other site and it was great to get to know you better. I would love to have you come by and visit, any time!

Norris Fam said...

Yay!!! I think blogs are such a great way to know what's going on with each other in this crazy-busy world! Can't wait to add you to my list!