Monday, October 5, 2009

The many lengths of hair

Brett really likes his hair short.... i say it is purely for the reason that it is easier.... lazy bum! I happen to like it long (#5 length). #6 is a bit too long... plus we were in mexico and it was so curly fromt he humidity. I buzzed it really really short a couple of months ago. It is getting a bit longer finally. for some lost bet or something that i cant remember, I am not cutting his hair until February. So what is your opinion? #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6




5 comments:

Samantha said...

I like the 5th pic down-- the one where he doesnt look too happy.. haha

Christie Cook said...

I like it somewhere in the middle- I like the one at the zoo. How are you by the way? I miss you! We need to get together soon!

Sheena said...

The one wwith the dude in the pink shirt, its middle length. I think it looks the best on him, not to shaggy and not too short.

KayLynn said...

I like picture #3's length. Not quite military, but sharp none the less. I don't know if I would recognize him with that last shot. I can't even immagine Feb!!! At this rate he might be able to do locks of love. :)

West Family said...

i like 4!