Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swingin' on a Rainbow

So there are a few things I can update on...
Yesterday I saw the biggest brightest rainbow I have seen in a long time. I saw it our my window and I even went out in the pouring rain to take this picture.


Brett shaved his mustache... well.. what he could grow of one. Haha. I tried not to give him too much crap about it- I think it made him feel all grown up that he could actually grow one. I didnt really get a picture of it but you can kindof see it in this picture. His hair isnt too long that he needs to get it cut.. or he would have used that excuse to make me cut it.


He has a job interview tomorrow so he had to shave it all off. Yes we are officially job hunting. Brett is graduating in December! Yeah! It makes me pretty happy! So who knows where and what we will end up doing.... But hopefully our plans will be finalized by November sometime.


More Baby News!! My brother Gordon and sister in law Leona and expecting thier first baby. Those two will make fantastic parents. They got married in August and that baby is one lucky boy or girl!


And last of all.. as you all already saw... I gave myself a blog facelift... and I love it!



1 comment:

KayLynn said...

Good luck on the job hunt. Does this mean he got a haircut as well, or are you still holding out until Feb? I love rainbows, they are very distracting :) Something about the majesty of the universe coming to join me in my little bubble. Great picture.