Friday, March 12, 2010

My baby is 12!


My baby Brother is 12 today!! Wow. I remember the day he was born, being woken up in the middle of the night, Driving to the hospital, falling asleep in the bathtub, then waking up at 1 in the morning to witness my brother come into this world. It was an amazing experience, and one that I will never forget. I was 12 so, he was in a way my baby as well. I learned how to care for him and it was really good for me to have that experience- there began my LOVE for babies. He became the joy of our whole family.... the youngest child, the youngest grandchild and the cutest kid ever...

My favorite story of Dallin: I was on the computer one day when he was probably just about to turn two. He was a chatty little guy and added EE- onto the beginning of everything he said. He left and went up to my mom and said "EEE-Coly-den-E-Peter! and he kept saying it over and over again... for weeks we could not figure it out... My mom finally figured it out... Cali's in the Den on the Computer... The name stuck.. my family still calls me E-Cali-Den.

Dallin will get ordained to a decon and recieve the priesthood this sunday. I am so proud of him. I love him with all my heart. Happy Birthday little brother.. (Buddy Booch)






1 comment:

West Family said...

I always wondered why people (leslie) called you that!!!