Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend

It has been a very relaxing weekend here. Saturday we got to babysit Mandi's kids while they went to the temple. It was very fun. We watched A Goofy Movie and then took them to the park. Brooke was a bit afraid of the dogs at first but she did better as the time went on, while Cameron loves them and chased them around.On Saturday Night we had double date night with Brett's parents. We had dinner and then We went mini golfing and had a lot of fun. Then we went back and played wii bowling for a while.

Today has been a very very lazy day... we had church at 9- which was really good. I like our ward the Relief Society women are very nice. And since then, we have been laying around watching Grey's Anatomy and I had a bath.

Very nice weekend... now back to work tomorrow. I switched offices so things are in chaos so I will have to deal with all of that organization tomorrow.




1 comment:

Mandi and Adam said...

I'm glad to hear that you like your new ward. And those are super cute pictures at the park-will you email them to me? Thanks again for watching the kiddos!