Sunday, July 11, 2010

River Rafting

Saturday was my brother on law's birthday-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEN!!! We drove up to Odgen to go to his party on Friday night. It was at my sisters house and we had pizza and visited and then drove right back home. It was my sisters first party that she planned... good job Lyss!

Saturday they came down and we went to float down the Provo River. We stopped to say goodbye to Macy who was on her way back through going home from her honeymoon.
The river was a good time. It was sunny most of the time. Brett, Kellen and myself fell in the river twice each. Alyssa was able to stay dry. It was really fun.
After the river we went to eat dinner at Terre Mia in Orem over by the mall. It was actually really good... Brett, Lyss and Kellen had pasta and I had a pesto pizza. The gelato desert was amazing. Then we went to see How to Train Your Dragon at the dollar theaters. It was so cute and made me want my own Toothless. Brett said I can have one if I could find one. :)



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

River rafting tours makes a great family activity specially with a beautiful scenery viewed from a different angle, on the water.