Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas eve...

Christmas eve was a blast! I love having our annual extended family get together to go caroling on Christmas Eve. And then having my entire immediate family together in the same room to open presents. My family does our entire Christmas on Christmas Eve- we wait for santa and then open gifts till the early hours of the morning. Although there is mo longer anyone in my family who believes in Santa Clause anymore. It was a really good Christmas this year!

Christmas day we got to talk to Nathan which was really good. He is doing well and it was good to hear his voice. We had breakfast with Mom and Dad Smith and then they were off the airport pretty early- mom is going to see Mandi's family in Columbia MO.

I love Christmas and cant believe it is over... but next year will be here before i know it.


On another note- today is Brett and my 5 year anniversary. Time has gone by so fast. But I am so happy that I married Brett. He is amazing and is a trooper for putting up with me.




.

No comments: