Thursday, December 16, 2010

FInals are over!

It is the time of year that both Brett and I have been waiting for.... Finals are over and we are back to a normal life... at least for a few weeks. At one point I had 8 projects in the works plus I had 2 final tests so it got a bit stressful for a while. Brett did really well on all of his finals and despite being really stressed and working practically full time he managed to get a 3.75 GPA. I'm so proud of him. He is half way done with his Masters program and he is so happy about it. I did pretty well this semester as well and I learned SO much. I don't have my final grades but I think I have all A's and A-'s except in drawing- So I guess I'm pretty proud of myself too. :)

Now I am just at home working on a few crafts and a video for my cousins court of honor. Brett's work schedule is really busy now that Christmas is so close so he is working long hours. I am so excited for my sister to get here from Montana on Saturday and even more exited for Christmas!

Brett and I are going to Slat Lake for a couple nights this weekend for a getaway/5 year anniversary celebration. I'm not sure what we are going to do but it will be fun.



.

1 comment:

Mandi and Adam said...

Congrats to both of you on your awesome grades. I bet it's so nice to have some time to spend together-we're pretty excited about the break for that reason. We'll miss being there for Christmas. Our thoughts will be with everyone there. Have fun on your getaway and Happy Anniversary. Oh, and it took me a second to realize that you really can leave comments here still-the font color is so light you can't even see it. Maybe it's just my computer though.