Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines day for most..... well not really for me. I am at school all day till 5 and Brett is at work till 4 and then off to school until around 10 tonight. So we did our valentines celebration on Saturday night. It was quite romantic. We went to see a movie during the day- we saw Just Go With It. It was really funny and cute. Then we came home and started cooking.


The steak was SO good. I got the recipe for the Garlic Cheddar Biscuits that they serve at Red Lobster and they turned out great. I had never made a homemade cheesecake before and it turned out super good as well.... no disasters in the kitchen (surprisingly) :)

We ate it in candlelight with Martinellis and made romantic toasts to each other with our wine glasses. It was fun (and sappy)

Happy Valentines to everyone I love! I hope you all have a great day and no matter if you have a valentine or not, I love you!!


.

1 comment:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Sounds fun I want the bisquit recipe please.