Friday, February 25, 2011

preparation overload

So the reality is getting more and more real that I will be shooting my very first wedding in 2 months for these guys....


Cute couple right? I Love my new camera, however it has been a big pain int he butt learning to use it... thank heavens for my digital imaging teacher at UVU who has been so so helpful and has spent tons of after class time explaining things to me. The engagement shoot well pretty well. I had a little over exposure problem however I shot them in raw format so I was able to fix most of them where you don't even notice.

I made their announcements which are now being prepared to be mailed this week.


I will take Kelsey's bridal pictures when the spring decides to come and the wedding is April 29th in Sacramento CA.

Until then, I am left preparing. I have spent countless hours already preparing, bought books, watched videos.... everything I can do to make me feel more confidant and prepared for this. I love that this is happening for me because it forced me to learn so much about my camera and wedding techniques. :)

Photography is fun!



.

No comments: