Saturday, March 26, 2011

Packing...

Ugh. Packing is terrible. We spent the entire day in our pjs but it was not relaxing. Kitchen, office/scrapbook room, garage/ under the house, master closet all done. We have to get the rest done tomorrow because Brett has school Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights and will be sleeping at my sisters those nights and we load the truck Thursday. We got about 50 boxes from Walmart last weekend and we are going to have to get up early and go over there tomorrow to get more because we used then all already. Good news is that we have been throwing things out all day too.... garbage, recycle bin and a few boxes to go to DI are all full. We have too much stuff.


.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

AAAHHH! That makes me nervous because we're getting ready to move in June. I hate moving...especially the packing part. I really hope you are able to get everything done soon. I'll be rootin' for ya! :)