Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Replay

Our lives have been taken over by the replay of the same day over and over again... there is always something to be done.

I wake up and go to the gym when Brett goes to work. He works all day while I workout, do various errands and things around the house and when Brett gets home we go to the gym together. After he is done doing weights and I'm done with my workout we usually sit in the hot tub for a bit then we head home. By that time it is getting later and we are tired so we relax on the couch for a bit, or on Wednesdays we drive to Layton for my volleyball games, then head up to bed. Then it starts all over again the next day exactly how it happened the day before.

I feel like each day is on replay. Which is ok for now but I know it will get old.




.

No comments: