Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Women in My Life

I didn't get a chance to do post for mothers day. I am so blessed to have such great women in my life.

Starting first with my mom- who has given me so much, who would do anything for me and taught me the value of independence. Who has become a great friend to me after I was not the best teenager. She is a great example of unconditional love.

My Aunties who have been there for me my entire life and helped mold me into the person I am today and who have also become some of my best friends. Who are some of the greatest examples of strong women, who I strive to be like everyday.


My Nana who I miss terribly every day and who taught me so much about love and life, Who was the most accepting and loving person I ever knew, and who taught me to keep fighting until the very end. I got so many of my good traits from her and I am lucky for that.

My mother in-law who opened her heart to me, who has been the greatest example of commitment and hard work that I have ever known and who approaches everything in life with grace and determination.

My sisters who are my best friends in the world and I share everything with. Who have been around to pick me up when I was down and wipe my tears when I was sad and also to celebrate with me in times of happiness. Who have taught me so much about myself- good and bad and help me better myself everyday. I don't laugh harder with anyone else. :)

To these women and all other other grandmothers, aunts, cousins, sisters in-laws and friends who are always there and love me for who I am- Thank you. I love you all so much!



.

1 comment:

Macy and Andrew said...

i love you cali :)you are one of the greatest women in my life :)thank you for teaching me strength and courage