Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting the hang....

I have to give a huge shout out to all the m0thers out there. Being a mom is very hard. Not that I thought it would be easy but it definitely is a lot harder mentally and emotionally than I ever thought.

I have been a mom for a little over a month. I have to say that I was scared for probably the first couple weeks and unsure that I could do it. I am happy to report that I am getting the hang of it and I no longer feel stressed and frustrated all day. I am enjoying it a lot. I am so blessed that these girls were the ones to be able to teach me to be a mother, I learn new things everyday and I know that I am becoming better at it. They are so sweet and I am very lucky.


.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you are amazing! Most people don't have to become moms to 3 at the same time! Good job--I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable.

Lindsey said...

I agree, there are definitely frustrating days, but it sure works out in the end, I am so impressed that you are being a mom to three! We are so happy that you have three beautiful girls to care for! Thanks for sharing pictures!

Alisha said...

Wow! You are amazing! And those girls are adorable!

Mangum Menagerie said...

It will be frustrating but it is the best job. Enjoy every minute of it it goes very fast.

Elise said...

Those girls are so lucky to have you!! Being a mom sure makes for a crazy life, but you also never have a dull moment. I am always entertained. I think you are amazing!!