Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

I just have to start by saying I love my niece Brooke to pieces!! She makes me so happy. Isn't she adorable?
So on Labor Day Brett and I got to sleep in because I got the day off and Brett worked the evening shift. After that we laid around for a while-- i love to do that too. Then finally we got going, ran on my treadmill, I took a shower, got ready and then we went over to Brett's parents house for lunch. Grammi and Brett's aunt Sharron were there too along with Mandi and her family.
I held Cameron and for the first time ever he didn't cry-- he even smiled at me once. He is getting so big and so cute!! I played with Brookie-- She is at that age where she finally likes me and she is a giggle girl. Kids are my favorite friends. Especially her and my other niece Mariah. They are so fun to play with.

It was a good weekend. A lot of relaxing and fun with family.

1 comment:

KayLynn said...

I wouldn't have recognized Cameron! Aren't those kind of days the best!!!