Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today I spent a good part of the afternoon/evening in bed-- sick. It sucks being sick. But I did get to watch a couple of my very favorite classic old girly movies that I love--- Sleepless in Seattle and Pretty in Pink. Brett was thrilled-- He did actually watch Sleepless in Seattle with me (I like to snuggle when I don't feel well)....He always take good care of me when I am sick.

Also today is my sister Alyssa's 21st birthday.... so Happy birthday to her.. Its crazy how we are all getting so old! I miss my sisters a lot. Macy is in Montana playing volleyball and Alyssa is down in Manti in nursing school. They are a great couple of girls for me to look up to. Luckily Alyssa gets to come home on weekends but I am going crazy without my Macy.

Work is about to get crazy for me again... yes it is shipping time. Over a half a million dollars in product will go out in the next two weeks... And it all starts on Thursday...

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Hope you get feeling better!

KayLynn said...

I hope you are filling better! Especially if work is going to get crazy. It is hard to be sick and keep up.

Elise and Trevor said...

I hope you are feeling better. Life is hard enough without being sick!!