Saturday, October 4, 2008

a day with my sis

My sister Alyssa and I spent the day together today-- we went up to Salt Lake and went to the Body Worlds Exhibit. It was really cool. It is an anatomy exhibit that uses all real bodies that have been dissected and posed to show different parts of the body. Come to find out.. we were not supposed to take pictures but I didn't know that till close to the end so I got a few that are pretty cool.

Then we went to lunch and headed up to Ogden so I could meet her new boyfriends family. They are really nice. We made Carmel apples and hung out with Kellen's mom and sister for a little while when the boys left for the priesthood session.

I swear I am the absolute worst at following directions in the whole world. I think that Alyssa and I got lost at least ten times today and probably drove at least ten miles in the wrong direction. It is a bit frustrating because I hate getting lost but I always end up lost no matter how hard I try to listen and follow directions. I didn't help that I was not at all familiar with the Ogden area... and the one way roads in Salt Lake always mess me up.

Anyways.. We had a lot of fun together-- like we always do.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I can't decide if that looks really cool or a little creepy...cool pictures though!

Cheryl said...

Hey, I went to that exhibit when it was in LA. It is pretty cool. I also know what you mean about being near sisters. They're great. I love the fall colors in your pictures. Sometimes I really miss Utah.

Gina & Nate said...

Eeek I don't know if my stomach can handle that right now or not! haha! Human anatomy is always interesting though :)