Sunday, October 12, 2008

Manti Trip

I left home on Saturday morning to go to see my sister Alyssa, who lives in Manti. She is in the nursing program at Weber State that is broadcast in Manti.
We went to the Snow College homecoming game and then went to dinner then watched Made of Honor and went to bed. I came home this morning. I had fun with her... although I did miss Brett a lot. We had the first snow of the season! It was so cold.
On the way home, I was almsot to Nephi and I was stopped by hundreds of sheep all over the road. They were everywhere and it took me 10 min to get by them. That whole place down there is farm country which I am not used to... But I had a fun time.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

HOLY SHEEP! That is crazy! I lvoe going down to Manti but I have never seen that before!

Darlene said...

I remember the sheep bit. I loved the picture. It brought back many memories of that happening when we would drive back home. Did you know I went to Snow?