Thursday, October 9, 2008

Talking to Tori

So, This week has been a busy one for me at work. Especially since my boss leaves me all alone to take care of everything. It is a bit stressful.

Yesterday, i was able to go out with Alana, my best friend. We went to dinner. It is always good to get to hang out with her.

Today, after a long day at work, I came home to find Brett and his brother Nate working on Brett's car. It has been broken, sitting in our driveway for about a month now. It has been hard only having one car. Luckily my little brother doesn't drive his car to school and Brett's dad and brother are always willing to help give him a ride to and from work. They still could not get the dang thing to work.. its annoying.

Then we booked our flights to and to and from St Louis. We are going out to visit Brett's brother Trevor and his family for thanksgiving. We are really excited to get to see them. We talked to Tori on the phone today for a while. She is such a funny girl. She kept saying.. "Watch! I eat it all gone!" Elise said that she was holding the phone up to her food like we could see through it or something-- i guess she wanted us to watch. We told her we were coming to see her at her house and she said "YEAH!" I love that little girl so so much... She told us all about how she is potty trained now and that she will get a barbie if she goes in the potty.. :) I hate that they live so far away. I miss all 3 of those girls so badly. I'm really glad that we are able to go out there and that they are opening their house up to us for 9 whole days.. I cant wait.

No comments: