Monday, October 27, 2008

Painted Punkins

Its getting really close to Halloween and every year brett and I carve pumpkins. Last year we had a bad experience with our pumpkins rotting so fast that this year we decided to paint them... Who knew it would be so much fun.

Brett decided to do a pirate pumpkin...


And I decided to do a clown pumpkin. I found this old wig that we have had since I was really young in my mom's garage and it was perfect.


We always have a lot of fun doing our pumpkins every year! They turned out so cute.

As far as costumes go... I dont think we are doing anything this year.. Brett wanted to be Dwight Shrute from The Office... so he might still do that.. And if i have to, I can wear my hippy costume from last year... Last year we went to a friends halloween party so we HAD to come up with costumes but this year we dont have any plans... yet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I need to get a pumpkin still! My work told me what to dress up as so I didn't have to think of anything...thank goodness!

Darlene said...

Those pumpkins are so cute.

Mandi and Adam said...

We'll bring the kiddos trick-or-treating to your house on Friday-we're going to be going around Mom and Dad's neighborhood anyway. We'll probably be going early, around 5 or 6.

Norris Fam said...

Wowza! You put our little sad pumpkins to shame! You guys have serious talent!

Patti said...

Is there such a job as a professional pumpkin painter?? You guys would qualify.

Anonymous said...

hee hee that put me in the mood to do pumpkins, but we couldn't find any of the paint kits, so we are going to carve pumpkins possibly tonight. If not, for sure tomorrow. :D Those are so cute!