Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Half Century

My sister Alyssa got her engagement ring this weekend. It is beautiful. Their wedding date is set for Aug 4.




Yesterday was Brett's mom;s 50th birthday. I spend a while yesterday making her birthday card which turned out pretty cute.




Today we went over to Brett's parents house for dinner and after dinner was Debbie's party. She is a wonderful woman and I am grateful to have her in my life. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you.







We got to play around with Mandi's kids. They are growing up so fast.






On another note. We bought a new dog bed for Mimi. She really needed one and we found a really nice big one at Costco. She loves it!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Holy cow, She looks so good for being 50! I hop eI look that good when I get that age! Thats so awesome.
I like the card you made, its so cute. :)