Monday, March 16, 2009

Reunited!!

Macy is in town for spring break this week!! I am so happy she is here. Alyssa was able to come up for the weekend and we all got to hang out. Macy brought her boyfriend Brek- who she really likes.. He is a returned missionary which is different but he seems really nice. On Saturday night we did a triple date which was really fun! I miss hanging out with both my sisters at the same time... It does get a bit crazy because we are all cooky and we feed off of each other but it is a blast.
We went to The Olive Garden to eat and then went back home to play games. We invited my Mom and Jerry to eat with us. We did a little photo shoot while we waited 45 mins to get into the restaurant. At least it was a nice day outside.



Alyssa and Kellen


Macy and Brek


The cool kids


Sassy Sisters


Suave


L-O-V-E

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Cali. I was so excited to see you in the row in front of my on Sunday. I meant to come over and say hi, but by the time I got my stuff together I couldn't find you... maybe next week. Anyway, I hope you are doing well!

Victor and Annette said...

I think it is great you all are so close... I know I love hanging out with my sister.