Friday, April 3, 2009

Congrats Nate on your mission call!

Not much is going on with us lately. We are both working hard at work and school and are hoping to find a house to rent in the next month or so.

Brett's little brother Nate got his mission call today..... he is going.... drum roll please....




We went over to watch him open it. Trevor actually had guessed that he would go to Detroit so that's pretty amazing.. I am very proud of my little brother. He goes to the MTC on July 8th.





I went to the bridal fair with my mom and Alyssa as well as Kellen, his mom and his sister last weekend. It was actually pretty fun. After we found some animals and played with them a little. Then we went out to lunch.




3 comments:

Brandy said...

Hurray for Nate!!! I bet you guys were so excited when he got that in the mail. I remember the excitement I felt when I received my mission call. Good for him. Spanish speaking huh? That's going to be such a great experience for him. I never realized how much Nate and Brett look like each other! Except for the hair they almost look identical!!

Norris Fam said...

I can't believe Nate is old enough to go on a mission...weird! Detroit (spanish speaking) will definitely be an adventure for him!

Lachell Merrell said...

How fun to hear that. Not only am I from Michigan, but a friend of my kids just got his call to serve in the MI Detroit Mission, Spanish speaking!