Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!!!

Brett and I went to Albertson's tonight to get stuff for our Easter basket. It has become a tradition that we go and make a basket for both of us to share. Its fun. We actually went to Walgreens first and they were cleaned out of Easter stuff.... Then we went to Macey's and it was worse there... there wasn't even 1 Easter basket left.
We thought Albertson's would be a little less crazy.. There wasn't a huge selection but enough to make our basket.




Brett has also had a tradition... well starting last year i think... that I get flowers for Easter.





Last week I bought Photoshop. I absolutely love it. I am still learning how to use it and I think it will take me a long time before I can do everything I want to with it but I'm having a lot of fun....

I hope everyone's Easter is good.
Oh... and Happy Birthday Elise!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I have PSP to do editing and stuff, though Photoshop is WAY nice. I love it. It makes taking pictures fun and you can do digital scrapbooking. :D
I love the flowers, they are so pretty. :)

Elise said...

Happy Easter!! We are still in need of finding an Easter tradition. Every year we do something different.

Norris Fam said...

You know KayLynn is a Photoshop expert right?!? Call her with any questions...I know I do!