Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Season!

Well for those who read my blog on a normal basis... you have noticed that a lot of people have had babies recently.... Brett and I went to the zoo yesterday because it is baby season there too.... and you know how I LOVE the zoo. (zoop... Im pretty sure it was Tori last year that called it the zoop when we were out it St Louis and now that is just what we call it.)
There was a baby giraffe that was so so cute!!! There were also 3 baby tigers, baby lemers, a baby snow cat, baby monkeys, and a baby elephant. We didnt get to see the elephant which I was sad about. It was born 2 weeks ago and is still bonding with its mother so it was not out on display.

My puppies got hair cuts again... so they dont look like homeless muts anymore. Lucy seems to be doing better with the coughing but the itching is still really bad. Im starting to think it is not a food allergy.



2 comments:

KayLynn said...

I love zoo babies! They all look like they were out playing, that is neat. I'm excited for the elephant also.

Norris Fam said...

I wish my kids could see all those babies...they would be in heaven!