Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so great this year. It just reminds me of how blessed we are to have such a great family. There was a lot of firsts this year without Nana. We miss her everyday and I'm not sure Christmas Eve will ever be quite the same without her. Here are a few pictures of Christmas this year. Along with our new family picture on my side of the family.

We went over to Brett's Uncle Waynes house on Christmas Eve. It was really fun to catch up with the whole family. Then we headed over to Papa's house, did caroling, sub for santa, then went back to my moms house and waited for Santa to come. My brother Dallin is 12 years old. He really wanted to stay out and meet Santa this year. He just wouldnt let it go so he had to be told that Santa is not real. This was done on Christmas eve and he was pretty upset. But the evening continued and soon he got over it.
All in all it was a fabulous Christmas.





No comments: