Tuesday, December 1, 2009

the big 26

Yesterday was Brett's 26th birthday. Yes- he is getting old! I attempted to make a cake... apparently I am not good at it... it broke into about 5 pieces when I took it out of the pan... but I frosted it all up and it turned out fine and it tasted good.

We both had the day off so it was fun to get to spend the day together.
Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!We put up our Christmas tree and nativity and lights outside!! Our tree is a small one- since we have nowhere to put a big one. I am very excited for Christmas and even more excited for Brett to Graduate and not have school anymore and I get to see him more!

The pictures are from my phone- so they are not the best but I got my camera back today!! I missed her so!

2 comments:

KayLynn said...

Happy birthday Brett! I loved the sign language hand on the cake, very creative!

Cheryl said...

Your nativity is pretty! Is Brett graduating this month? Congratulations!