Sunday, November 29, 2009

vacation pictures

Colorado was very fun. I had such a great time with my family.
Brett and I took Brooke and Tori to the Zoo. They loved it and so did I!
Brett's cousin Justin got married on Saturday night in Boulder, CO. It was really pretty and we had a good time even though it was an open bar and got a bit rowdy. We got some cute family pictures. It was hard to say goodbye to the my St. Louis nieces. They are so cute and it was so fun to get to spend some time with them.

It is good to be home. We ended up leaving straight from the reception and driving all night Saturday. We got home around 5:30 in the morning...
So It was a great trip!


As I said.. my camera is in the shop getting fixed so I had my moms.... it did some weird stuff to my pictures... Some of them turned out really bright... I will have to fix them in Photoshop before I develop them.... but here they are for now.. sorry some of them are not the best.




















3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Elise said...

I am glad that you got lots of pictures. I would love it if you could get me copies on a CD. It was so fun to see you. I am glad that you made it home safely. I hope Brett gets a job out here. It would be fun to see you more often.

Norris Fam said...

Look at all those cute kiddos! Looks like great fun and I'm sure all those little ones really enjoyed the "open bar" rowdiness. They probably felt right at home :)