Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

So we do have internet up here in Estes Park Colorado. However- I do not have a way to put pictures up so I will add those later. The week has been fun so far. We got here in Sunday and the rest of the family got here on Monday and some on Tuesday. It has been fun to get to spend time with family, especially my nieces and nephew. They are getting so big ad so fun to play with.
Yesterday we had a big breakfast with all the family. Brett's cousin Justin and hsi fiance drove up from Denver to have breakfast with us too. Then we played games. Then Brett and I went to Downtown Estes Park.. It is a cute street with cute local shops. We had a good time walking down there for a while.

Today is thanksgiving. I am very grateful for family at this time of year. I am missing my family today. I really have been so blessed in my life. I am the most grateful for my husband Brett, I dont know where I would have ended up without him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am grateful to have great friends, a place to live and a job I like.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is amazing!




No comments: