Monday, November 16, 2009

Death of our camera.... for now

Sad News... My poor camera has died on us. The lid to the battery compartment broke in half as well as our lens protector. We bought it 2 1/2 years ago. We debated back and forth about buying the extended warranty on it which was extra $100 dollars on top of an already very expensive camera but seeing how accident prone I am and my bad luck with cell phones, we did it and now we are so happy we did. It is currently being brought back to life by the good people of Best Buy at no cost to us...
The sad part of this is that we wont get it back till the 27th of November... and we are leaving on Sunday to go to Colorado for vacation with the Smith family... Luckily my mom has agreed to let me take hers. But I will be missing mine greatly.
Macy is coming down this week to spend some time with us. She is staying in Montana for Thanksgiving this year. On Saturday we have bought tickets to go see New Moon with my mom, Alyssa and Kellen, Macy, Aunt Daphne, Camille and Becca. It should be fun! Brett is not too excited but oh well right? I'm dragging him there anyway. From there we will stay at Alyssa and Kellen's house Saturday Night. Brett has to drive to Idaho for work on Sunday so I will hang out with Lyss- then we will take off for Colorado Monday morning from Ogden. My mom is taking care of my dogs while we are gone... i will miss them!





1 comment:

Elise said...

Thank heavens for a warranty. I probably wouldn't have bought one and would have cried for a few days. We can't wait to see you.