Friday, November 20, 2009

E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!

Tomorrow is the day we take off on our week long adventure to Colorado. I don't know that I have spent one night in Colorado let alone a week. Plus it will most likely snow the whole week... But the HOORAY part of all of it is that Brett's entire (minus Nate of course) immediate family will be gathered and living together! It hardly happens. All 5 of my nieces and 1 nephew to play with for a whole week.... I am pretty excited.

We are packing tonight and I will be headed up to Odgen tonight to spend the weekend with my sisters and see New Moon while Brett drives to Idaho for work.... I'm glad it worked out that I can have a sleepover wekkend with my sisters while Macy is in town.

I usually like to update my blog while on vacation but I dont know what the internet situation will be like. we will see. I may be able to update sunday about my sisters weekend.... But look forward to an awesome, snowie, thanksgivingie, familyish post when I get back.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!



1 comment:

Elise said...

We can't wait to see you! Enjoy your weekend with your family.