Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boo

Brett and I and my sister Alyssa and her husband went to Lagoon for Frightmares. It was really fun. It was pretty nice weather and I have never been to Frightmares so it was different to have to wear a jacket at Lagoon. I really liked it. There were 3 haunted houses that we went through. One was really cool, one was totally stupid and the other was pretty scary. It was totally empty so we rode a ton of rides... I guess people dont like to go to Lagoon in cold weather! We got there when it opened and no one was there so we rode 12 rides in the first hour...







We went to this hypnotist show and I got called on stage to be hypnotized. Brett didn't get very good pictures... sorry. It was by far the weirdest experience I have had in a long time. It is really hard to explain what happened or what I felt and why I did the things I did which included slow dancing with a mop and playing the drums on my booty in front of a huge audience. But I remember it all and for some reason I wanted to do those things and there was purpose to doing them. The guy told us the stage was a 100 ft building and then jumped off. I actually started crying when he jumped and was amazed when he "bounced" on the ground and came back up. Strange...


We were quite boring for Halloween this year. Brett had to drive a car to Phoenix for work on the night of our ward Halloween party and I didn't want to go alone so I skipped it. That was the only reason to get costumes together. Maybe next year will be more exciting.



3 comments:

Elise said...

I wish I could have been there to see you hypnotized. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.

KayLynn said...

Memo to me, Lagoon in October! It is a fun place, but Dave and I hate crowds...Problem solved. Also Brett in the stockade wouldn't be nearly so funny if it hadn't fit his stature so well to begin with! :)

Rachael said...

I have never wanted to go to Lagoon, but your posting made me have an irresistable urge to go ride roller coasters and go to haunted houses. I have heard of that weirdness of hypnosis, where you remember everything. I wish I could have been there to see it!