Thursday, January 28, 2010

College Graduate!


Brett is Officially a college graduate! His diploma came in the mail yesterday. I am proud of him for his hard work.. and unfortunately it is not over.... As I am typing this, Brett is taking the GMAT. 4 hours of pure test seem tortuous to me. But he has studied hard and I think he should do well... We will now in a few hours I guess.

UPDATE: Brett got a 650 on his test today. That is in the 80th percentile. So that is pretty good- not as good as we were hoping for but I am still very proud of him. Knowing the score, we know that BYU is a long shot at best. We may not even apply. So we are praying that he will get into the U- which he should and will be applying to Weber State as a backup. Now its time to start filling out applications and write essays!




1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Congrats & good luck with the next step!