Monday, January 25, 2010

Lollygagging in Ogden

This weekend we went up to Ogden to spend the weekend with Alyssa and Kellen. We took the dogs too. It was a fun weekend. We drove up Friday night. Brett really had to study because he takes the GMAT on Thursday and Kellen had to work Saturday till 3 so Lyss and I went out and had some fun that day. That night we went to Texas Roadhouse and then to the Junction... it is a really cool place in Ogden.. it has indoor skydiving... so we watched that for a while... super cool. I would love to do it someday. It also has a flowrider (indoor surfing) which is also cool. We saw Avatar in 3D which i loved! It is an amazing movie and I really really like it a lot. I will definetly go see it again. We came home on Sunday afternoon and I realxed while Brett took another practice test. He got a 640 on the first one which is in the 75 percentile and yesterday he got a 690! Wow-- that is almost in the 90 percentile. I am getting more and more confidant that he may have a shot at getting into BYU.
I am proud of him... he is working really hard. After the test.. its onward to applications which will not be so fun.





1 comment:

Sheena said...

I would love to do the indoor skydiving. Scott and I talked about it when we went to Vegas last year. Looks like fun!