Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Projects Galore

So I am a little over whelmed by the amount of projects I have on my to-do list. I am super excited about each one of these projects but they are piling up... here is my to-do list for April....

-Project for my Parents in Law-- I am almost half done with this one after working on it last night.
-Diaper Cake for my sister in law's baby shower on Saturday.
-Finish my sister Alyssa's wedding scrapbook. Yeah, I know.. they got married last August... with all the moving, my stuff has been packed up for a long time but it will get finished.. and soon! There is only about 4 8x8 pages left to do.
-Start my other sister Macy's wedding scrapbook... that will be a pretty big project.
-I am putting together a wedding CD with possible songs that could go on Macy's wedding video, so I need to get them all downloaded and burned.
-The May mix.... I cant forget that one.
-Burn a bunch of Disney and church CD's for my Brother in Law Nate who is on his mission...

So looks like my plate is pretty full this month...

All projects will get put on this blog when I get finished... It is my craft blog. :)


http://creationsbycali.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

Hey Cali! This is Katie, Leslie's cousin. I've been following your blog for like a week now, it's way cute. Do you mind if I follow your craft blog too? If not, that's ok! I LOVE LOVE LOVE crafts and artsy things. You have really cute style. Art just makes my life balanced, esp. with a baby and being in school. Sorry to be a stalker! lol.I love reading blogs. Here's mine if you want more blogs to read too: http://kandiecarling.blogspot.com