Friday, April 30, 2010

Proud

Today is graduation day at UVU. Today is the day the Brett would have walked in his cap and gown. He got his diploma a few months ago in the mail, and decided not to walk at UVU for his undergraduate because in a year from now, he will have a graduate degree and will be walking at the University of Utah receiving his Masters degree in Accounting. I am really proud of him today for all he has done. He worked hard for years to accomplish that and all the while, he was working full time, started a business, and still managed to find some tie to spend with me. Thanks babe for working so hard... one more year and you will be done.

My cousin Leslie, and 0ne of my best friends in the world, graduates today. I am SO incredibly proud of her and what she has accomplished. She will be the best teacher any parent could ask for for their child. She worked so hard and it was not easy for her but she kept going and got it done. I look up to her for that.
Tonight was a graduation party for her over at her house. I used her cap, gown and diploma to take a picture of Brett. It is good to have a picture. The party was fun, It was good to see her so happy to be done. She is currently looking for jobs at elementary schools and I hope she finds one soon.



.

1 comment:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

I'm so proud of them too! It was great to see you guys again. Go graduates!