Monday, April 19, 2010

What a fun weekend!

This weekend was very relaxing and fun. I loved every bit of it!

Saturday I sat around working on crafts and watching TV until I had to go to my step brother's wife's baby shower. It was fun to see everyone again. I took my diaper cake which was a hit...
After that, we went to the BYU Men's Volleyball game. My mom was officiating so she got us in and got us seats in the front row..... courtside as Brett called them. It was really fun. We ended up loosing in 5 games but it was pretty intense. Brett caught one of the shirts cozmo was throwing. After that, we picked up some ice cream and headed home to bed, oh and to watch Tarzan. :)
Sunday, again I worked on crafts almost all day. I am nearly done with one or two of them. Brett's aunt Julie and uncle Wayne invited us over for Sunday dinner. It was fun to get to talk with them and we played a few games on the Wii... and I played with their bird. He is so smart. We sat down for dinner and he started whistling the Andy Griffith theme song. I have never wanted a bird... but to have a singing, whistling, talking, potty trained bird.. now that would be fun.


No comments: