Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moab

This weekend Brett and I went to Moab for a weekend away. We took off Thursday and Friday from work and headed down there. Most camp sites were full by the time we got down there but we were lucky to find a good camping spot. We took our little bbq so we had some really good meals.
Friday we woke up, got ready and headed into Arches National park. It was beautiful. I had never been there before and I was amazed by how cool it was. We took the dogs in with us but they were not allowed on the hiking trails so we didnt do any long hikes... it was great weather.. even a bit chilly so we were able to leave them in the car and do a bunch of little 15 min- half hour hikes. It was so much fun. I loved it.Saturday we woke up and packed up camp and headed to Goblin Valley State Park... it is another place I had never been and again I was amazed by it! We were allowed to take the dogs down into the valley so we hiked down there and walked around and took some cool pictures. We stayed for a bit and then headed home.
It was a great trip and I had so much fun. I just love seeing things that I have never seen- especially in nature.

.

1 comment:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

LOVE Arches. The sixth picture from the bottom is where Indiana Jones was filmed!