Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Recap....

Thanksgiving was a blast! I had so much fun with all my family. Macy was not able to come because roads in Montana were either closed or frozen same with Idaho. It was really sad but at least Drew's family lives in Bozeman too so they had somewhere to go for thanksgiving.

Black Friday Shopping is a tradition in our family... our motto- Divide and Conquer! Walmart did part of their Black Friday at Midnight so we all went to that- even Brett came with me. It was really crazy there. Then Alyssa and I went to Shopko. We had a big list of things to get for ourselves as well as others that were at other stores. We got there around 2am and were about 7th or so in line. We took a heater and blankets and stayed really warm.... We got everything on our list and were home and in bed by 6. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep and have been a bit grouchy because of it the last 2 days. The people in our family who went to Target did not have the same luck we did and came home empty handed- I guess it was pretty crazy over there. :) I'm glad I went to Shopko-


.

No comments: