Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving is almost here!

I am getting excited for the holidays... Family will be arriving tomorrow night. My sister Macy and her Husby Drew are driving from Montana- Alyssa and Kellen are coming from Ogden, and my aunt and uncle are driving in from Northern California. I am a bit worried about them all driving in the cold snowwy weather. There has been a blizzard warning put out and that is supposed to hit this evening and all through the night. I am glad that the rest of us live so close and will not have to drive so much. We are having Thanksgiving in Orem at a church because there will be 30 something of us here this year. I just love big family get togethers. The only family missing is Keith's. We will miss them.
Another exciting thing is Black Friday shopping!! This has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. The last 2 years were spend out of state with the Smith's so I have missed out so I am excited for all the hustle and bustle of all the crazy people who get up at 2 in the morning to wait in line in the freezing cold.
My immediate family will be getting a new family picture taken this weekend. We do not have one with Andrew added except ones from their wedding.
So that is the madness/funness I have have going on this week. But today and tomorrow will be spent on homework projects and laundry folding :(



.

No comments: