Monday, November 8, 2010

New blog layout & new camera

I redesigned my craft blog so now it has videos that I have made, my photography portfolio, all my crafts and also a place for my other projects- school, painting, drawing (I will post those later)
http://creationsbycali.blogspot.com

I am SO excited for christmas this year... well its more like the first week of January when I will get my only gift from brett... but its a big one and I have been wanting it for a long time. It is the just barely released last month Nikon D7000- Isn't it so pretty... oh I cant wait. - I am doing my very first wedding in April so I will have to get used to it pretty fast. :)



.

2 comments:

West Family said...

so jealous about the camera! I have been wanting one for a long time! (but I will probably not need one exactly like that)

Sheena said...

Yay! You are gonna love that camera! :)