Monday, April 30, 2012

Back to the Zoo

 Its my favorite time of year-  Zoo season!!! I took the girls to the zoo a couple of weeks ago with my mom and brother. We had a really good time. We took them to the zoo right after we got them last year and they were totally oblivious to what anything was, they didnt care to see the animals, they just had no idea about anything like that. This time, the difference was amazing. They loved seeing the animals and the whole experience was so fun!! 




Its Zoo season!!! I took the girls to the zoo a couple of weeks ago with my mom and brother. We had a really good time. We took them to the zoo right after we got them last year and they were totally oblivious to what anything was, they didnt care to see the animals, they just had no idea about anything like that. This time, the difference was amazing. They loved seeing the animals and the whole experience was so fun!! 


.

No comments: