Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boating

Today, Brett and I and Alyssa and Brady went out to the lake on Brady's boat. It was really fun. Brett and alyssa and Brady wakeboarded and then the boat broke before I could get out. Water was getting into the boat around the engine and the pump was not working right. So I hopped on the tube and rode it back to the dock... That was fun. I really like hanging out with them. Good thing because it will probably be us 4 forever.
When we got home, Brett had to go to work and I cleaned my scrapbook room. Yeah!! It ooks so good. I did a few layouts today. I ill work again tomorrow while Brett works again.


My mom's birthday was on the 12th. I love my mom so much. She works so hard and I am proud of her. Alyssa made her this really cute cake... I didnt help.. I only suggested the pink frosting. But the cake was a hit.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I haven't ever been wakeboarding. I will have to try it someday, but I did try water skiing. Yeah... I won't do that again. It's not as cool as it looks.... especially when you just go face fisrt into the water and get a rope burn. I told you I am uncoordinated.... :)

KayLynn said...

That water looks really nice! When did Brett get the buzz. Looks good!

Norris Fam said...

Brett's face in that last picture totally cracked me up :)