Friday, August 22, 2008

Girly

I did a few more layouts today. I am trying to finish my baby book. (its about time right?) I am the oldest child and there are so many pictures... it really is neverending. This layout is me at about 6 months old. I always loved this picture so I wanted to do something cute and girly. I love working with silk flowers in layouts. The fun thing is that I go and buy the cheap ugly flowers and take them all apart and layer them however i want. It turned out pretty cute. Obviously Brett is working tonight. I hate when he i gone but it seems that it is the only time I sit down and scrapbook.

These other two are me at about 3 months.

And this last one is me at about 18 months. I had fun doing these...

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

cali, I love the way you are photographing your layouts they look so great! I need to get back into scrapbooking, I also need the room to do it!

Janalee said...

those are super cute Cali! I wish I was creative with my scrapbooking...We should have a girls day out and do some fun things like that!

Darlene said...

Cute. I love the flowers.

Sheena said...

holy crap, you can totally tell that is you in the baby pictures. thats so cool. i like your layouts, they are cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a cute baby too!