Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!



last night My cousins Leslie and Kristen and I went to Walmart to wait until midnight for the new twilight book to come out. I had gone to Barnes & Noble and I had 4 copies on hold there but the wristbands were given out at 9 am yesterday--the line went down the street . I t was so long so we figured maybe Walmart would be a better option. We got there at about 9:30 pm-- they were not starting the line til 10 so we got sandwiches and were the first in line. Brett even stopped by for about 10 mins to visit. We played phase 10 and waited. It was quick-- we were out of there by 12:05. We were really excited.. And it was fun to hang out for a few hours on the floor of the Walmart :)

4 comments:

Sheena said...

You make me laugh Cali. You are so funny. It's great to find a good book though, but I can honestly say I have never found one good enough to wait in line for, which makes me even more excited to read them. :)

KayLynn said...

Oh I'm jelous. That sounds like fun. I can't wait to read it.

Unknown said...

So have you finished the book yet? I so need to get that book, I love the other 3, I just wished the story would have been in two books, I am ready to find out what happens to them all!! You will have to tell me about the book!!

Anonymous said...

haha My cousin was at the Lindon Walmart waiting. She was in the front of the line. haha! I need to read those books.